Many things interest me, but you must prioritise areas that you actively keep a closer eye on for research and possible development.
Nothing stands still. Purists may describe matters as multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary or transdisciplinary. I prefer to just say ‘look at the wider picture and liberally apply where suited’. The role, position and activity of communications is not far from my heart, however!
My research interests fall into these broad categories:
- Communications (health communications, business communications, media communications & technological communications)
- International business (internationalization, globalization, cultural activities and presence, start-up and growth development)
- Language (English as a Lingua Franca (ELF) and its variants such as BELF, media usage, presentation)
- Marketing (diverse activities, export marketing, SME marketing)
- Public Relations (PR, corporate communications, internal communications, marketing communications)
…and other areas within media, archives and business can feature too!
If you have interest in possible collaboration on some research, please get in touch and let’s discuss.